- Code: C710
- Description: Toner sensor problem
• The sensor output voltage is outside the range of 0.5 to 4.5 V during toner control.
• The toner sensor control voltage cannot be set within the setting range when maintenance item U130 is run.
- Causes: Defective toner sensor. Poor contact of the toner sensor connector terminals. Developer problem.
- Remedy: Replace the toner sensor. Reinsert the connector. Also check for continuity within the connector cable. If none, repair or replace the cable. Replace the developer.
Send message to us