Buzhub 165 machine trouble code c3851.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- The temperature detected by the thermistor/2 (TH2) remains higher than a given temperature for a given period of time. C3851 Fusing failure (abnormally low fusing temperature)
- The temperature detected by the thermistor/1 (TH1) remains lower than a given temperature for a given period of time.
- Fusing unit Right door switch (SW2)
- DC power supply (DCPU)
- Printer control board (PRCB)
- Check the fusing unit for correct installation.
- Check the open/close operation of the right door.
- Check the fusing unit, DCPU and PRCB for proper connection and correct or change as necessary.
- Change fusing unit.
- Change PRCB.
- Change DCPU.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest