Canon iR Advance C2020
Adjustment. Main controller PCB 2, DC controller PCB
Main controller PCB 2
- Backup of the set/registered data Use the Remote
UI. Management Settings > Data Management > Import/Export Target data:
• Forwarding Settings
• Web Access Favorites
• Printer Settings
• Paper Information
- Printing the set/registered data Use the service mode. (Lv.1) COPIER > FUNCTION > MISC-P > USER-PRT
List of the set/registered data which cannot be backed up is printed
Transferring the parts from old PCB to new PCB
• DDR2-SDRAM (1 pc.)
• Memory PCB
- After installing the parts, turn ON the main power switch.
- Restoring the backup data Use the Remote UI.
Management Settings > Data Management > Import/Export
- Resetting/registering the data While referring to the list of set/registered data which was printed out before replacement, reset/register the data.
- When the user generates and adds the encryption key, certificate and/or CA certificate, request the user to generate them again.
Do not transfer the following parts to another model (which has a different serial number).
If you fail to do so, the Main Body does not activate normally and this might cause to fail the restoration.
• Main Controller PCB 2 (with Memory PCB installed)
• Memory PCB
DC controller PCB
Execute the following Service Mode to backup the DC Controller PCB SRAM.
Execute COPIER > FUNCTION > SYSTEM > DSRAMBUP (LEVEL2).
After "ACTIVE" is displayed for approx. 2 minutes, "OK!" is displayed.
After the above execution is completed, turn OFF the main power supply.
Turn ON the main power supply and restore the DC Controller PCB SRAM.
Execute COPIER > FUNCTION > SYSTEM > DSRAMRES (LEVEL2). After the above execution, “ACTIVE” is displayed for approx. 2 minutes, then “OK!” is displayed. Restoration is completed now.