Troubleshooting. 2.9.4 Paper jam at the paper feeding section at the center of the machine
• Check that the paper is set in each paper tray correctly.
• Flip over the paper in each paper tray or rotate the paper 180°.
• Adjust each paper guide according to the paper size.
• Check that there is not too much paper set in each paper tray.
• Check that the thickness of the paper is 60 to 163 g/m2 for the paper tray, and 60 to 230 g/m2 for the MP tray.
• Flip through the paper and reset it in the paper tray.
• Replace the drum unit.
|Foreign object inside the machine
|Remove the foreign object.
|Eject actuator coming off
|Reattach the eject actuator.
|Connection failure of the eject sensor harness
|Reconnect the eject sensor harness.
|Fuser cover attachment failure
|Reattach the fuser cover.
|Damaged fuser drive gear
|Replace the fuser drive gear.
|Eject sensor failure
|Replace the eject sensor PCB ASSY.
|Registration rear sensor failure
|Replace the actuator holder ASSY.
|Paper feed motor failure
|Replace the paper feed motor.
|Damaged gears in the paper feed drive system
|Replace the frame L unit.
|Damaged fuser unit
|Replace the fuser unit.
|Main PCB failure
|Replace the main PCB ASSY.