Troubleshooting. 2.9.3 Paper jam at the manual feed slot
• Check that the paper is set in the manual feed slot correctly.
• Flip over the paper in the manual feed slot or rotate the paper 180°.
• Adjust the paper guide according to the paper size.
• Check that multiple sheets of paper are not set.
• Check that the thickness of the paper is 60 to 230 g/m2.
|Foreign object around the manual feed slot
|Remove the foreign object.
|Connection failure of the registration front/rear sensor harness
|Reconnect the registration front/rear sensor harness.
|T1 registration front actuator coming off
|Reattach the T1 registration front actuator.
|Connection failure of the registration clutch harness
|Reconnect the registration clutch harness.
|Registration front/rear sensor failure
|Replace the actuator holder ASSY.
|Paper feed motor failure
|Replace the paper feed motor.
|High-voltage power supply PCB failure
|Replace the high-voltage power supply PCB ASSY.
|Damaged gears in the paper feed drive system
|Replace the frame L unit.
|Fuser unit failure
|Replace the fuser unit.
|Main PCB failure
|Replace the main PCB ASSY.