Error Codes List page 1
- Code: 01
- Display: [COMM. Error]
- Description: The machine has a communication problem.
- Remedy: Ask the sender to try again.
- Code: 02
- Display: [Incompatible]
- Description: The machine has received a fax from which is registered as a junk fax.
- Remedy: The received fax data will be deleted. Reconfirm junk fax setup.
- Code: 03
- Display: [Line Error]
- Description: Your machine cannot connect with the receiving fax machine or has lost contact because of a problem with the phone line.
- Remedy: Try again. If the problem persists, wait an hour or so for the line to clear and try again. Or, turn the ECM mode on.
- Code: 04
- Display: [No Answer]
- Description: The receiving fax machine has not answered after several redial attempts.
- Remedy: Try again. Make sure that the receiving machine is operational.
- Code: 05
- Display: [Stop Pressed]
- Description: Stop/Clear has been pressed during an operation.
- Remedy: Try again.
- Code: 06
- Display: [yyy] Paper Empty
- Description: There is no paper in the tray.
- Remedy: Load paper in the tray.
- Code: 07
- Display: [yyy] Paper Mismatch
- Description: The paper size specified in the printer properties does not match the paper you are loading.
- Remedy: Load the correct paper in the tray.
- Code: 08
- Display: [yyy] Cassette Out
- Description: The tray cassette is not properly closed.
- Remedy: To close the tray, lower the rear edge, align it with the slot, and slide it into the printer.