Error Codes List page 1
- Code: 43
- Display: ERROR 43 Y CURRENT
- Description: • The slider is stopped with an obstacle. • Overcurrent error has arisen on the Y-axis motor
- Remedy: 1) Remove the obstacle. 2) Turn on the power. 3) Replace Y axis motor. 4) Replace a main PCB.
- Code: 44
- Display: ERROR 44 SCAN RANGE
- Description: • Out-of-range scan was attempted.
- Remedy: 1) Report the problem to Development Division. Upgrade the firmware later.
- Code: 50
- Display: ERROR 50 MEDIA SENSE
- Description: • The edge of the media has not been detected.
- Remedy: 1) Check if the paper is off the rubber part of the platen. 2)In the case of failure of paper detection sensor, replace the sensor. (# Confirm with test paper sensor)
- Code: 51
- Display: ERROR 51 Y ORIGIN
- Description: • Y-axis origin detection has not been successfully carried out.
- Remedy: 1) Replace a Y axis motor. 2) Replace a Y origin sensor. 3) Replace a IO PCB. 4) Replace a main PCB.
- Code: 53
- Display: ERROR 53 STEP ORIGIN
- Description: • Capping or wiping origin detection failed.
- Remedy: 1) Check and correct the capping or wiping mechanism. 2) Replace the capping or wiping origin sensor.
- Code: 60
- Display: ERROR 60 FLASHING nnnn
- Description: Flashing timeout. n=UHC No.1~8
- Remedy: 1) Replace the slider board. 2) Replace the head FPC cable.