The print density is uneven.
How to adjust?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Density is uneven
- Image Corona
- Is the Image Corona dirty?
Yes: Clean the Image Corona, or replace the Corona Wire.
- Is the height of Corona Wire different between left and right? (It may not be set into its correct setting position.)
Yes: Adjust the height properly.
Installation of Developer Unit
- Is Roller Developer evenly covered with the toner?
No: Clean Blade Roller.
- Is the toner accumulating evenly in the Developer Unit?
No: Level the machine correctly.
- Try to re-tension Blade Roller correctly. Is the problem fixed?
Dirt of LED Head
- Is the Lens Array dirty
Yes: Clean it.
- Are all LED of the Eraser Lamp light properly during the print?
No: Replace the Eraser Lamp.
- Run Service Software “output check” to monitor the motion of Transfer Roller Set Motor.
0502: Transfer Roller Set Motor (K)
0503: Transfer Roller Set Motor (CMY)
Does Transfer Roller move smooth toward the set position?
No: Remove Belt and check Transfer Roller and Set Motor.
- Can the problem be fixed by replacing the Main PCB?
- Can the problem be fixed by replacing the LED Head?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest