Sharp AL2020 Error Codes List page 1 from 2
- Code: E7-01
- Description: Duplex model memory setup error, memory not-detected error
- Causes: The memory is not set properly or the memory capacity is not set to the duplex setup (6M).
- Code: E7-02
- Description: LSU trouble
The BD signal from the LSU cannot be detected in a certain cycle. (Always OFF or always ON)
- Causes: LSU connector or LSU harness defect or disconnection Polygon motor rotation abnormality Laser beams are not generated. MCU PWB abnormality.
- Code: E7-10
- Description: Shading trouble (Black correction)
The CCD black scan level is abnormal when the shading.
- Causes: Improper connection of the CCD unit flat cable CCD unit abnormality MCU PWB abnormality
- Code: E7-11
- Description: Shading trouble (White correction)
The CCD white scan level is abnormal when the shading.
- Causes: Improper connection of the CCD unit flat cable Dirt on the mirror, the lens, and the reference white plate Copy lamp lighting abnormality CCD unit abnormality MCU PWB abnormality (When occurred in the SPF scan position.) Improper installation of the mirror unit
- Code: E7-16
- Description: Abnormal laser output
When the laser output is stopped, HSYNC is detected.
- Causes: Laser abnormality MCU PWB abnormality.
- Code: F5-02
- Description: Copy lamp lighting abnormality
The copy lamp does not turn on.
- Causes: Copy lamp abnormality Copy lamp harness abnormality CCD PWB harness abnormality.
- Code: H2-00
- Description: Thermistor open
The thermistor is open. The fusing unit is not installed.
- Causes: Thermistor abnormality Control PWB abnormality Fusing section connector disconnection The fusing unit is not installed.
- Code: H3-00
- Description: Heat roller high temperature detection
The fusing temperature exceeds 240°C.
- Causes: Thermistor abnormality Control PWB abnormality Fusing section connector disconnection.